Community, Parks & Recreation Website
I normally am not a fan of a conference (unless it’s Disney related). The best conferences are the ones I don’t have to attend. In this case, I am glad one of my friends attended. Wayne from Em-Media gave me a call and said he had a potential website client for me. Thank you West Virginia Tourism conference.
Martinsburg-Berkely County Parks and Recreation needed an updated website. The website they were using wasn’t awful – it just wasn’t very well organized. With so many departments, parks, and activities, they needed a website that was intuitive for the user.
More to come…
If you think it’s easy writing 40+ portfolio articles, blogging weekly, and maintaining a client list…
I’m pretty sure you can finish that sentence. Needless to say, I have time budgeted out monthly to finish a few portfolio items. This client is on the list!
In the interim, check out a few of these projects:
- Database Driven Fantasy Football Website
- Hard-Hitting Website Code
- Franchisee Single-Page Website
- Creepy, Historic Custom WordPress Website
- Sleek Business Website
- Money-Saving Multi-Location Website
- Joomla CMS to WordPress Preschool Website
- Bombshell Custom CMS Website
- Cutting Edge, Marketing HubSpot Website
- Volunteer Recruitment WordPress Website